4 kiwis, peeled
2 tbsp + 250g castor sugar
600g whipped cream
1. Smash kiwi pulp into a paste. Add 2 tbsp castor sugar and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
2. Beat egg with electric egg beater for 1 to 2 minutes. Add 250g castor sugar in 4 batches. Beat well for about a minute.
3. Pour in whipped cream and continue beating till thickened.
4. Add kiwi purée and stir well. Pour into container and cover. Freeze for 4 hours.
5. Remove to mix the ice cream one more time by scraping with a spoon. Cover and continue to freeze for 2 hours or overnight.